Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions of Service carefully. In paying for our services you are hereby bound by these Terms & Conditions of Service.
- Throughout this document, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refers to viewingvideo.co.uk, ViewingVideo and CBS Solutions LTD, while ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to an individual, firm or company, being provided with a viewingvideo.co.uk service. viewingvideo.co.uk and ViewingVideo is a brand name wholly owned by CBS Solutions LTD.
- We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions of Service at any time.
- You retain ownership of any logos or images that you provide us with.
- We retain ownership of the website code, infrastructure, and any resulting viewing videos we produce or publish.
- By paying for our service you purchase the right to publish links to any videos we produce or publish on your behalf.
- We reserve the right to monitor our service and submitted material for quality purposes.
- We reserve the right to refuse service if submitted data, whether pictures or text, is not solely related to the marketing of property, or if at our discretion, the material could be construed as inappropriate, offensive or illegal.
- We reserve the right to remove or delete all data, whether pictures, text or video, related to our service, if the material is not solely related to the marketing of property, or if at our discretion, the video could be construed as inappropriate, offensive or illegal.
- We will not be held liable for any information that we publish on your behalf which is based on information you have provided to us for publishing purposes.
- You can change the data you provide us with, whether pictures or text, as many times as you like up to the moment you submit the request for a viewing video to be produced.
- You can only request as many viewing videos, as you have unused credits available to pay for them.
- You agree to allow us to send emails to the email address you signed up with in order to support and market the service.
- In paying for our service, you receive credits which you then use by requesting viewing videos to be produced.
- After you have submitted the request for a viewing video to be produced, you can no longer change the request in any way. We will produce or commission the viewing video based on the information provided at the time of your request, and a credit will be deducted from your account.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our service or terminate our agreement we have with you at any time.
- You may terminate any Direct Debit instruction you have with us through our payment provider GoCardless at any time.
- Terminating any Direct Debit which results in unpaid credits will result in the removal of these credits. In the event that unpaid credits have already been used, we will seek to recover the full value of the unpaid credits.
- Credits already used cannot be refunded for any reason.
- Unused credits can be refunded at the discretion of ViewingVideo.co.uk.